Your project must:
- have a maximum grant funding request of £750,000 (UK side) or 450.000 € per German SME or 220.000 € German research organisation
- start by 1 July 2024
- end by 30 June 2027
- last between 18 months and 36 months
All projects must include a collaboration between at least one German-registered SME and UK-registered SME. UK participants must submit an application to Innovate UK and German partners must submit an application to the German ZIM programme. Both UK and German applications must be successful to receive grant funding
To lead a project from the UK side your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business of any size
- be or involve at least one grant claiming UK registered micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- collaborate with a German registered SME
UK project partners must carry out the majority of their project work in the UK and intend to exploit the results from or in the UK.
Read the full brief on eligibility and application processes on the Innovation Funding Service platform for UK organisations.
German organisations choose a contact person. German applicants must:
- be a small or medium-sized enterprise (possibly with partners)
- have completed the company foundation
- have sufficient qualified personnel
Read the full brief on eligibility and application processes on the German ZIM website for German organisations.